1. As a Face Moisturizer - After cleansing your face, massage a few drops of argan oil directly onto your face and neck. Since Argan is considered a non-greasy oil, it absorbs into your skin quickly and gives you extra nourishment.
2. As a Hydrating Toner - Add a few drops of argan oil to your favorite facial toner to hydrate and tone simultaneously. You can make a DIY toner by adding a few drops of Argan oil to Rose or Orange Blossom water.
3. As a Rejuvenating & Brightening Face Mask - Add a few drops of this oil your store-bought mask. Alternatively, make your own mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of Greek-style yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 drops of Argan oil in a bowl. Apply to a clean, dry face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
4. As a Exfoliating Lip Scrub and Moisturiser – To smoothen and moisturize your lips, add a few drops to fine brown sugar and massage into lips in circular motion and rinse off.
5. As a Natural highlighter – Add a drop or two to your foundation, bronzer or tinted moisturizer for a dewy, luminous glow. You can mix some with your foundation or BB cream for extra glow.
6. As a Leave-on Conditioner – After a shower, add a few drops to wet hair, especially on the ends and scalp to hydrate and moisturize. This will nourish your hair intensely without making it oily.
7. As an Overnight Hair Treatment – Massage a generous amount of oil into your hair, ends and scalp. Tie your hair and leave the oil on while you sleep. Rinse your hair with your shampoo to get luminous, soft locks.
8. As a Cuticle and Heel Softener – Massage a few drops of Argan oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover the area with socks to wake up to supple feet.
9. As a Bath and Body Oil – Add a few drops to your skin after taking a shower. It helps minimize stretch marks on a post-baby body.
Follow Nikita on Twitter.
With inputs from Ms. Simrita Singh (Managing Director, Just B Au Naturel).