If you are in college, you are always moving! Between classes, partying, and hanging with your friends, you have zero time but still want to look your best! We have narrowed down our your go-to beauty products ALL college should have to make you look amazing no matter what you are up to!
1) The multiple: Who needs to carry blush, lipstick, eyeshadow when you can have it all in one product? Keep a multiple in your bag anytime you want to up your makeup game!
We recommend: NARS 'Multiple' INR, Approx 1,829
2) Dry shampoo: If you don't have the time (or energy!) to wash and blow dry your hair on a daily basis, pick up a dry shampoo! Perfect little product for girls on the go!
We recommend: Batiste 'Dry Shampoo', INR Approx 1,680
3) BB cream: Easy to apply and looks like 'your skin but better!' You also don't have to worry about feeling like you are wearing too much makeup to class!
We recommend: The Body Shop 'All-in-One', INR 1,595
4) Body mist: For all the times you are running around in college, keep a body mist to instantly refresh you while adding a subtle scent.
We recommend: Victoria's Secret 'Body Mist', INR 799
5) Face mist: Speaking of mists, one for the face is a total must have after a long lecture to instantly make you feel like a million bucks!
We recommend: MAC 'Fix Plus', INR Approx. 1,150
6) Compact powder: Need a quick touch up? Compact powders to the rescue!
We recommend: Maybelline 'Fit Me', INR 475
7) Cleansing towelettes: Too tired to take your makeup off at night? Use a cleansing towelette to easily remove all your makeup before bed!
We recommend: The Body Shop 'Tea Tree cleansing wipes' INR, 500
8) Mascara: A quick coat of mascara on your lashes will instantly make your eyes pop and ready to take on the day!
We recommend: Colorbar 'Zoom and Whoosh' mascara, INR 650
9) Lip balm: The perfect pick me up for your lips to hydrate and give a gorgeous tint! You can walk and apply lip balm while running in between classes!
We recommend: Maybelline 'Baby Lips' INR 150