1) Wear SPF daily. Exposure to the sun can cause your skin to have sun spots, discolouration, wrinkles and worse of all...cancer. To ensure you protect your skin daily, wear a moisturize with SPF in it!
2) Take off all your makeup at night.No matter how tired you are, it is so important to remove all your makeup at night. This will prevent your pores from being clogged, which means pimple free skin!
3) Deep clean your skin, daily!Taking off your makeup will only be half effective if you don't deep clean your face with a face wash. This is one you cannot skip out on if you want clear skin.
4) Exfoliate regularly. We tend to forget the importance of exfoliating the skin, but incorporating a gentle exfoliant to your skin care regimen will ensure that all dead skin and 'gunk' is away from your face!
5) Tone your face! Applying a toner to your face will help deep clean your skin further, because it removes all dirt and oils that were missed from washing your face. A good toner also helps to balance your skin's pH levels.
6) Use an eye cream. Using an eye cream in your 20s may sound crazy, but it is key if you want to prevent wrinkles and get rid of dark circles.
7) Anti-age, everything! Just like the eye cream, incorporating an anti-wrinkle face moisturizer will help to prevent wrinkles and keep your skin firm and supple!