Actor Ranveer Singh epitomises being Bollywood, and is always outdoing himself with various Instagram videos and filmy tributes to superstars he admires. However ,this admiration is by no way a new thing . The actor has revealed on many occasions how he grew up being a Bollywood fan , to the extent that it influenced some major decisions he took in his life! Given bellow are nine examples to show you how this heartthrob was always destined to rule the silver screen and entertain us endlessly with his shenanigans .
1. In school ,Ranveer was suspended for a day because he was caught listening to Chaiyya Chaiyya from Dil Se on repeat and was totally obsessed with it .
2. He was the perfect mimic , and entertained everyone around him growing up by imitating Amitabh Bachchan , Sunny Deol and Anil Kapoor.
3. During his creative writing course in America , he has picked acting as an elective. When asked to preform infant of a class full of foreign students, he acted out Amitabh Bachchan's famous dialogue from Deewar . Even though no one understood a word he said , he got a standing applause.
4. Ranveer was studying in the U.S when he watched Swades .He was contemplating staying back at the time ,but the film made him realise he should move back to India and pursue his dreams there.
5. As a young boy, Ranveer had fallen and hurt his head. He was crying continuously, and the doctor had to put a bandage around his head. It was when his mum told him that he was looking like Aamir Khan in "Dil" that he started smiling.
6. He was a huge Maine Pyar Kiya fan and even owned the "Friend " cap that was made cult by the movie.
7.He had memorised the dialogues of Sanjay Dutt;s Vastaav and would say them out to his friends all day in school.
8. The week that Hritik Roshan became an overnight star , Ranveer was playing cricket on the street in Juhu . He saw the actor drive by and ran after his car , managing to only catch a glimpse of the back of his head. He boasted about this for days afterwards.
9. As a kid , Ranveer would get emotional and bawl openly in movie theatres . His first incident doing so was while watching Rangeela!