After her openly accepted relationship with Harman Baweja (we bet you forgot all about this one!) Priyanka Chopra preferred tight-lipped responses about her love life. But, that didn't stop her from having some fun at the interviews. Here's what she said when the question about her relationships and the man in her life popped up:
1. In an interview given to Filmfare the actress said, "My relationship status is ambiguous. I'm an enigma. (Laughs) Dhoondhte reh jaaoge."
2. It seems like she is not looking for love, but waiting for love to find her. In an interview with Pinkvilla Pee Cee mentioned,"I'm not someone who looks for love. I don't believe in making it happen. My life has been shaped by so many serendipitous moments so far, I feel like, Why screw with a good thing?"
3. She is not the one to fall for Mr. Moneybags. Priyanka told Filmfare magazine,"I buy my own diamonds. When a guy comes into my life it will not be for diamonds."
4. One of her statements that caused major backlash was this one, where she said, "A guy will be in my life only when I am in love. I don't need a guy for anything else except for children." A lot of people also said that it would be really offensive if a man said that for a woman. Well, that's some legit perspective!?
5. If you want to marry Priyanka, stop obsessing and start working! The workaholic has declared that she wants an achiever in her life. In a TV show she said,"I think I can only be with a guy who's an achiever. It will be very important for me to be able to look up to him."
6. It takes a strong woman and some really strong actions to divert the attention of society from her marital status to her work. Priyanka, time and again, has shown that she's not rushing into marriage. And her legit AF explanation made it clear - "When somebody who is worth asking me asks me about marriage, then I will see."