1. When she described what it's like to grow up in a conservative family.
2. When she explained the concept of 'good friends' in Bollywood.
3. When she rejected the idea of fairness creams.
4. When she spoke about the sheer truth of the film industry.
5. When her efforts to write dialogues and screenplays, for films, were seen as interference.
6. When she gave her views on marriage.
7. When she explained why she deserves to be the highest paid actress
8. When she opened up a whole new side of Bollywood, by bringing up nepotism.