While changing their names for the screen was the raging trend in the yesteryear, Bollywood celebs seem to have modified it a bit—they tweak the spellings of their names to alter the *fault in their stars*!
It is widely believed that besides the obvious game-changers called "talent" and "hard-work"—a hint of luck and a bit of help from numerology, also play a key role in determining the career graph of an individual, and our superstitious Bollywood celebs are no different!
A cocktail of adding and subtracting letters, leading to altogether funny concoctions—these 'new' names seem to have worked very well for some, but proved ineffective for some others. After all, some things are beyond the control of even luck. Know what we mean?
These 15 celebrities took to changing their names, check out their hilarious new forms:
1. Karishma Kapoor —became— Karisma Kapoor
2. Rani Mukherjee —became— Rani Mukerji
3. Ayushman Khurana —became— Ayushmann Khurrana
4. Ajay Devgan —became— Ajay Devgn
5. Ritesh Deshmukh —became— Riteish Deshmukh
6. Kareina Kapoor —became— Kareena Kapoor
7. Sonam A. Kapoor —became— Sonam Kapoor
8. Rajkumar Yadav —became— Rajkummar Rao
9. Javed Jaffrey —became— Jaaved Jaafery
10. Jimmy Shergill —became— Jimmy Sheirgill
11. Rithik Roshan —became— Hrithik Roshan
12. Sunil Shetty —became— Suniel Shetty
13. Vivek Oberoi —became— Viveik Oberoi
14. Tushar Kapoor —became— Tusshar Kapoor
15. Narmmadaa Ahuja —became— Tina Ahuja