Our Bollywood actors are used to answering questions that range from controversial to boring, and repetitive to out of the box. The same things happen when the actors are interviewed by Hollywood media, but with a twist.
Here are 5 instances where the Hollywood anchors asked some 'out-of-the-box questions' and our B-town celebs burned them on their own shows.
1. The time when Chelsea Handler asked Priyanka Chopra if she knew English when she came to the US at the age of 12.
While asking about Priyanka's schooling in Massachusetts, host Chelsea asked if Priyanka knew English when she came to USA. Priyanka took no time and said,"Yes. Another fact. 10% of Indians probably speaks English which is more than most nations. So when you go to India, you will encounter more people who speak in English. My first language is Hindi and English."
2. Priyanka Chopra was asked who had a bigger d*ck between The Rock and Zac Efron!
Oh well, that can be on top of embarrassing questions someone asked Priyanka.
3. Aishwarya Rai was asked by David Letterman if it is normal for 'older children' to live with their parents.
She didn't even bat an eyelid before saying,"It's fine to live with your parents because it's also common in India that we don't have to make appointments with our parents to meet for dinner."
4. Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan appeared on The Oprah Winfrey show. They were asked why they're never spotted kissing, in public. Aishwarya quickly turned towards Abhishek and asked him to give her a peck on the cheeks.
5. When Oprah asked the couple how them still staying with Abhishek's parents work, the witty actor quickly replied, 'You don't stay with parents, how does that work?'