Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli had a fairytale wedding in Italy yesterday. The couple made the official announcement through social media and their wedding pictures created quiet a buzz on the Internet.
Everyone was curious to know about the details of the wedding. And here are few facts about the dreamy wedding of the couple.
1) The secret wedding took place at a luxury resort called Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany, Italy. And FYI, the cost of this luxury property is Rs. 13,54,744 per night. Well! that's huge.
2) The outfits of the couple were designed by all time favourite designer of the bride, Sabyasachi.
And to your surprise, it took 67 artists and 32 day to complete Anushka's wedding lehenga. Sabyasachi shared the details about their outfits in one of his Instagram post.
3) The beautiful decor at the wedding was def something one couldn't take their eyes off. One of the international planners, Devika Narain did the decor for the couple. And it was adorably cute.
Look at the decor!
4) Joseph Radhik, one of the luxury photographers of the industry captured the beautiful moments of the Virushka wedding.
5) The couple chose to have a Punjabi wedding with all the ceremonies and trained Bhangra dancers performing at the wedding.