On the show Koffee With Karan, we saw many celebs agreeing that they seek the director's help when it comes to the matter of heart. With his first radio show called Calling Karan, he will now be extending the same helping hand to his fans for all things relationship. In this fun show, Karan has spilled many Bollywood details during a segment called 'Reverse Rapid Fire'. Here's some scoop to sail you through the day:
1. When a caller asked if Karan was ever approached by a Bollywood celeb for hookup advice, he said, "Who is that one star? They have all asked me! Everyone from the younger generation. I will mention everyone from Varun Dhawan to Sidharth Malhotra to Arjun Kapoor to Aditya Roy Kapoor - they've all asked me for hookup related advice."
2. In one of the shows a caller asked name of the most evil mother-in-law of Bollywood. Karan managed to dodge that one but instead he revealed who he thought was the most loving MIL. It was none other than Jaya Bachchan.
3. When asked who he thinks would make an ideal daughter-in-law from Bollywood, Karan took Deepika Padukone's name.
4. According to the director Jacqueline Fernandez and Ranveer Singh are the happiest people he knows.
5. When asked which Bollywood couple would break-up if they did long distance, Karan said, "I think Ranveer and Deepika. They seem like they always need each other."