Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few years, you're well-aware of the adorable relationship Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have. Recently, the media (as well as Ranveer himself) proclaimed him to be the 'best boyfriend ever'. If you're wondering how he compares to the love of your life, here is where you do the math:
- He shows he loves you to the world: Whether it's excessive amounts of PDA, public declarations or sappy Instagram posts, if your man isn't shy of declaring his love for you openly and vocally, he might just be exactly like Ranveer Singh, who continuously sweeps Deepika off her feet with his very public declarations of love.
- He travels miles to visit you: Ranveer constantly makes time to visit locations where Deepika is shooting to be by her side. If your beau is more then happy to catch a flight just to spend a few hours by your side, chances are he's a keeper too.
- He is lively, outgoing and extroverted: If you're dating someone who's always the life of the party and centre of attention, you might again have a match. Ranveer is always the star of every award function, party or interview, constantly keeping people entertained with his never-ending shenanigans.
- He has a super-hot body: No explanations required here. If your boyfriend has a body remotely resembling Ranveer's smoking hot physique in Ramleela, hang on for dear life and never let go!
- He makes these cute gestures that make your day: If he's constantly making Dubsmash videos with you and offering you enough flowers to fill a small garden, chances are your boyfriend is definitely Ranveer Singh.
- He supports your career and success: Ranveer's constantly praising Deepika's work and openly supports her successes. Instead of getting insecure about how well she's doing, he's her Number One fan. His recently posted picture taken with an 'XXX' sticker on a taxi is evidence of this.
- He acts like a teenager in love, even after having dated Deepika ages: If you're in a long term relationship and your boyfriend still stares at you with stars in his eyes, much like the day you first met, chances are he's a Ranveer clone.
Does your boy make the cut? Ready, set, evaluate!