As we wait with bated breath what Sonam Kapoor will bring to the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival this year, here's a rundown of some of her best looks from the past could of years!
1. This Jean Paul Gaultier look from 2011 (her first ever Cannes appearance) made everyone sit up and take notice of the Bollywood beauty!
2. How gorgeous does she look in this Elie Saab creation? And that faux bob perfectly complements the dreamy look...
3. This Dolce & Gabbana gown made her look as fresh as the floral print on it!
4. It takes both courage and great sartorial sense to take the sari to the red carpet. And who better than Anamika Khanna to make this vision a reality!
5. Another fabulous Dolce & Gabbana look...only Sonam could've pulled off this velvet dress.
6. When it comes to red carpet events, Elie Saab is the go-to designer for most celebs, and Sonam is no different. We can't take our eyes off that gorgeous yellow sapphire necklace by Chopard, though!
7. Sonam looks nothing short of a Disney princess in this Ralph & Russo gown.
8. This Zuhair Murad gown might be an acquired taste, but no one can deny that Sonam looked absolutely amah-zing in it.
9. Okay, we know that not many liked this look...but no one got noticed by playing safe...like ever!