1.Ranveer Singh and Ahana Deol: The actor dated Hema Malini and Dharmendra's daughter in college and no one really knows what lead to their split. Though Ranveer attended Ahana's wedding with his current girlfriend Deepika last year.
2. Shahid Kapoor and Sania Mirza: Right after Kareena/Shahid split, there were rumors that these two were dating each other for a short while. When Sania made her Koffee with Karan debut and was asked about the same, she said that she doesn't remember anything as "it was such a long time ago".
3. Deepika Padhukone and Yuvraj Singh: Our Bollywood lasses definitely have the hots for cricketers. Deepika and Yuvraj dated each other back in 2008 and were alleged to be getting married too. Both seem to have moved on perfectly in lives though.
4. Ranbir Kapoor and Avantika Malik: Their's was a teenage romance but they grew out of it. As a teenager, Malik worked in the popular TV show "Just Mohabbat" and Kapoor used to visit her on the sets to spend time with her. How cute!
5. Priyanka Chopra and Aseem Merchant: Aseem Merchant was Priyanka Chopra's first boyfriend when she started modelling. She ditched him after becoming the Miss World in the year 2000. Despite of sending legal notices to Aseem, he seems to be having his revenge as he announced to make Priyanka's bio-pic titled 67 Days. I'm sure everyone's desperately waiting to see what this film has to show.
6. Alia Bhatt and Ali Dadarkar: Long before Alia debuted in Student of the Year, she was dating Ali Dadarkar, who went to school with her. Apparently, they were childhood sweethearts!
7. Anushka Sharma and Zoheb Yusuf: They met in Bangalore where they were struggling as models. After Anushka's break in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, they both parted ways. Yusuf returned to Bangalore, and well, we all know what Anushka's been up to!
8. Aishwarya Rai and Rajeev Mulchandani: Aishwarya dated Rajeev at the start of her career. In fact, they both started modelling together and it's rumoured that Aishwarya split as soon as she started getting film offers.
9. Kangana Ranaut and Adhyayan Suman: In the year 2008, Adhyayan Suman, son of Shekhar Suman, debuted with Haal-e-Dil which was the biggest first flop of 2008. A year later, he was seen in Raaz- The Mystery which also starred Kangana Ranaut. They soon started dating but separated a year later after Suman insisted that he wants to focus on his career. However, he now blames her for using 'him' to get a stand in Bollywood. Lol, how unbelievable!
10. Sonakshi Sinha and Aditya Shroff: Just before the release of Dabangg, Sonakshi ended her relationship with Aditya Shroff, managing director of Fame Multiplex. They dated for 2 years.