- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
12 Times Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle Dressed Exactly the Same
Their styles are actually more similar than you'd think.
COSMO X KOOVS: Here Are Some Wardrobe Must-Haves For This Party Season...
... All under 3000 bucks!
Twitter Is NOT Happy That This Model's Fall Was Aired During the VS Fashion Show
"WHY DID THEY INCLUDE XI'S FALL BUT NOT ARIANA'S ICONIC HEAD-STUMP."
A Quick Wardrobe Upgrade Never Really Hurt Anyone...Especially If It's For a Good Cause!
Click to know how Myntra is set on a dream-come-true mission...
Beard Christmas Ornaments Are Back to Haunt Your Dreams
Who needs a tree when you can decorate your beard?
What 12 Victoria's Secret Models Look Like Without Their Makeup
Spoiler alert: They're gorgeous.
COSMO Recommends: All The Latest Statement Pieces From KOOVS.COM to Make You Glam this Party Season
A fabulous list of the most drool-worthy accessories on KOOVS that are hot and super pocket friendly RN!
5 Secrets Strippers Use to Keep Their Bikini Lines Bump-Free
You're gonna want to take notes.