- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
The Best Fall Fashion Trends for You, According to Your Zodiac Sign
You turn to your horoscope for insight into your love life, friendship, and school, so why not look to the stars for style guidance, too?...
Meet 'The Visionaries' in Rock N Shop's New Video Series
Archana Vijaya has some secrets to spill!
The Most Outrageous Near-Naked Celebrity Outfits Ever
See which stars have worn the MOST revealing dresses of all time, including repeat offenders Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian...
5 International Brands You Didn't Know Deliver To India!
All your fashion goals are now just a click away!
Kate Middleton Only Wears This Coat When She's Sad
If you see her in this jacket, you know the Duchess is going to be in a somber mood.
10 Epic Fashion Fails Bollywood Doesn't Want You to See
But, that doesn't mean you can't ! 😝
What It's Really Like to Be Naked and Body Painted for SI's Swimsuit Issue
No body hair allowed.