- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
Women Are Freaking Out Because They Just Learned They've Been Putting on Their Bras Wrong
I'm supposed to do what with the straps?
Acid Attack Survivors Walk the Runway for Empowering Fashion Show
"There is inner beauty too. Your face or body may be burnt but not your mind."
This Model Says She Received Rape Threats After an Ad Featured Her Hairy Legs
Arvida Byström is the star of a new Adidas campaign.
Dolce & Gabbana's Latest Collection Will Give You the Munchies
A literal interpretation of "fashion plate."
Victoria's Secret Is Bringing Back PINK Sweatpants For One Day Only
The ultimate #TBT.
These Taylor Swift Kitten Costumes Are Almost Too Cute For This World.
Look what you meow-de them do.
So Alia Bhatt Chilled With Her Alleged Ex Ali Dadarkar and Fans Are Super Confused!
While the rumours of her break-up with Sidharth Malhotra were still stirring, this happened.
50 Surprising Things You Never Knew About Sex and the City
SJP almost wasn't Carrie Bradshaw. 😱