- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
Cosmo Ed Nandini Bhalla Shares Her Top Fashion Picks for the Week
Check out her fabulous list of the most purchase-worthy items in the world right now!
Here's A Round Up Of Taapsee Pannu's Top Looks From Her Latest Movie Promotions!
We've sorted a week's worth of ootd for you
Blogger Dolly Singh Shows You How To Wear an Oversized Jumper
...in five fabulous ways!
The Leading Lady Of Lingerie Tells You What To Get For Valentine's Day!
A Cosmo Exclusive with Soozie Jenkinson of M&S
8 Times Bollywood Celebs Looked Stunning On International Red Carpet
We have mixed feelings about #5
7 Bollywood Celebrities Who Nailed the Colour of the Mo'...
...their outfits will totally take your blues away!