- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
Kendall Jenner Shows the World Inside Her Incredible Wardrobe
She has two full-sized rooms to house all her designer items
18 Times Ashley Graham Posed Naked and Looked Incredible
The model isn't afraid to share her nude photos on Instagram
The Story Behind Beyoncé's Dress In Her Twins' First Photo
She ordered it before she was even pregnant
Recycling Old Shirts Is the Most Affordable (and Cutest!) Way to Make Clothes for Kids
Definitely digging that romper!
These Princess Dress Blankets Will Make You Feel Like Royalty While Lying on Your Couch
Move over, mermaid tail blankets.
Winnie Harlow Proudly Shows Off Her Body in a Thong and Nothing Else
"I'm beautiful because I know it."
Rihanna Just Designed Socks That Show off Her Most Iconic Looks
Why would you ever buy other socks?
6 Fashion Trends That Have Made a Major Comeback From The 90s
Don't throw away those "outdated" clothes yet !!
Yay or Nay: 10 *Interesting* Ways Celebrities Have Styled Fanny Packs
Yes, there's more than one.