- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
Disney X KOOVS: This Supa-Fun Collab is Bound to Make You Nostalgic!
View our favourite pieces here...
Kanye West Presents 14th- Century Art Inspired Jewellery
And KimK has been modeling the gold chunks for a month now..
COSMO x MYNTRA: A Big Fashion Gig is Set to Give You a Taste of Summer Seduction!
From stripes to luminous whites, here's a list of SS'17 trends you should be donning RN!
COSMO x REEBOK: 14 Stylish Sports Bras That Are *Totally* Worth Your Money!
Check out the full story in this month's Cosmo!
Eckhaus Latta's SS17 Campaign Features Real Couples Having Sex
Talk about #sexsells , literally !
11 Times Bollywood Actresses Looked Super Confident In Swimwear🔥
we are digging #9 #summergoals
7 Bollywood Celebrities Who Nailed The #Redhot Trend
"there is a shade of red for every woman"