- Pairing outfits was pretty simple, really. Blue goes with blue and red goes with red.
- On days you wanted to experiment, you'd rely on the interplay of primary colours.
- It was almost blasphemic for jeans to fit right.
- You had at least one oversize sweatshirt with Mickey, Minnie or whoever your favourite Disney character was.
- And a pair of dungarees or overalls too!
- You referred to your calf-length trousers as three quarters or capris.
- You sports-luxed before sports luxe. Remember how you wore that pair of keds with everything?
- You witnessed the comeback of flared jeans and subsequently rendered your straight jeans uncool.
- Bell sleeves had managed to resurface too. On days you paired yours with flared jeans, you felt like you'd arrived.
- You idea of fitness wear was probably leotards and an oversize tee.
- Spice Girls may have had something to do with your wardrobe goals. Madonna, Britney and Christina Aguilera too. Fashionably speaking, showing off your belly button was the most rebellious thing you could do.
- United Colours of Benetton was your idea of high street.
- There was nothing basic about plaid or minis.
5 Fashion Trends That'll Take Over Your Insta Feed In 2018
We're betting high on the news boy cap!
I Lived Like Kate Middleton for a Week, and Here's What Happened
Who doesn't want to be a princess?
Stop Everything! This 'Upto 60% Off' Sale Will Deffo Crank Your Shopping Game Up a Notch
KOOVS is here to get you ready for some LIT savings, and a revamped 'drobe, fam.
Cosmo X KOOVS: 4 Winter Layering Ideas that are High on Style and Comfort
'Winter is Here', so we've curated our fave looks from KOOVS, that will not only keep you fashionable, but also toasty warm. Cheers!
3 Rado Watches That'll Deffo Make Your BFF Jealous
A selection that makes for a perfect collection–formal, casual and party.
Bella Hadid Stepped Out Without a Bra in a Sheer Shirt, and DAMN
Bras are so uncomfortable anyway, am I right?
12 Times Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle Dressed Exactly the Same
Their styles are actually more similar than you'd think.
COSMO X KOOVS: Here Are Some Wardrobe Must-Haves For This Party Season...
... All under 3000 bucks!
Twitter Is NOT Happy That This Model's Fall Was Aired During the VS Fashion Show
"WHY DID THEY INCLUDE XI'S FALL BUT NOT ARIANA'S ICONIC HEAD-STUMP."