It's one of Google's insightful lists. This one reveals the most popular fashion questions people asked Google, some of which are quite bizarre. For example "How to walk in heels?" and "What to wear on the first day of school?" are marginally reasonable questions according to Google, but "What to wear to a wedding in the woods?" is certainly NOT.
So, here's the list of the Most Googled Fashion Questions, and fashion designers, in 2015. Enjoy!
1. How to walk in heels?
2. What to wear on the first day of school?
3. How to fray jeans?
4. How to tie a shirt?
5. What should a bride wear to the rehearsal dinner?
6. What to wear booties with?
7. What are mules shoes?
8. What to wear to a wedding in the woods?
9. How to dress up like Miranda Sings?
10. What color shoes goes with a black and blue dress
We know why people Google Raf Simons, but some people also searched for Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss.
A) Who is she?
B) Who is she?
C) Did I already ask who she is?
1. Raf Simons
2. Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss
3. Giambattista Valli
4. Thakoon Panichgul
5. Tadashi Shoji
6. Elie Saab
7. Karl Lagerfeld
8. Christian Lacroix
9. Zuhair Murad
10. Tommy Hilfiger