5 ways to style a white shirt:
A canvas for styling looks, the most basic yet the most importunate piece of component of your wardrobe can work just right to get you ready for any fashion transition.
1) Carefree Boho: Pair your shirt with tribal jewellery, distressed denims and easy wedges to ace the boho look.
2) Semi-formal and chic: A white shirt styled with camel coloured culottes and white shoes work beautifully for a chic yet corporate look.
3) The Mismatched Indian: Drape your sari over a cropped shirt to nail a contemporary yet modern look.
4) Preppy...with a touch of colour: This summer, knot that shirt and throw on a pair of high waist corduroy shorts with boots for a fun, spring-has-sprung vibe.
5) Class It up: You'll NEVER go wrong with this white-shirt look. Pair some linen palazzo pants with your shirt, and accessorise with gold hoops, and a pair of gorgeous pumps to finish the ensemble off.