- When you're like 'Let's get smashed and pick up half a dozen boys' and she be like 'Waiting on my soulmate'.
- I mean getting her to do anything random is a Herculean task. "You did not say house party!"
- Or taking her to one of those momo places down the street. "Sorry darling. I only do dimsums. At Hakkasan."
- Try to get her out of the house on Sunday when she cuddling in bed with her dog. It's a dare!
- Her idea of stress eating is probably a barrel of cinnamon-laced banana smoothie. Who sins with ice-cream or cheesecake, raaaaight?
- I mean who sins at all. Talk to your Cancerian bestie about 'controversial' things like cheating or sexting, and chances are she will give you the stink eye.
- The most mundane comments lead to soul-searching conversations. "You know, I really hate it when mosquitoes wake me up at 4." "I think it's the Feng Shui. Also, take these incense sticks and rid your room of all negativity."
- Fighting with her is just the worst! She'll tell you things as they are (no sugar-coating!), and subsequently go underground because confrontation is too painful, you know!
- When she comes back from from a mini-vacation with her bae and you exclaim, "OMG! Tell me everything", she smiles her mysterious smile and casually says, "Oh! It was nice."
- Her ability to feel everything too deeply, whether it concerns her or others. Your bestie is probably crying buckets because of something that happened on TV! And that along with her warm, motherly embrace, and ability to save the world, is just one of the #387 reason you love her so much!
This Japanese Breathing Technique Can Help You Lose Up to 13 Kilos Quickly!
Bonus: Experts say, this technique will strengthen the body's muscles and increase metabolism too.
3 Quick Full-Body Workouts to Tone Up as Soon as Tonight
Tone It Up trainers Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott show you how to get the results you want in whatever time you've got.
Can Everyone Shut UP About How 13 Reasons Why Is 'Glorifying Suicide'
It used to happen before Hannah Baker did it too, you know.
This Genius Japanese Weight Loss Trick is Breaking the Internet...
...and all you need is a towel to do it!
"Zubaan was born from the idea of having a voice, a tongue..."
An interview with Urvashi Butalia, the Founder of Zubaan Books...
5 Workout Moves That'll Get You Ready for Strapless/Backless/Any Summer Dresses
Sundresses out, guns out.
10 Guys Reveal The One Girlie Thing They'd Like To Try!
Even the stud-liest of studs can have some serious girl-envy.