- 5 Large eggs, separated
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
a large mixing bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer with paddle
attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth, 1 minute. Add sweetened
condensed milk and mix 1 minute. Add egg yolks and mix until fully
combined, 2 minutes.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Gently fold egg whites into the sweetened condensed milk mixture until fully combined.
wrap an 8" or 9" springform pan with aluminum foil and spray insides
with cooking spray. Transfer batter to pan, then place the pan in a
large baking dish. Pour enough boiling water into the baking dish to
reach 1/3 of the way up the outside of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake 50 minutes, then turn off heat and let cool in oven for 1 hour. Let cool completely until ready to serve.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.