1. Your openness. You picked the room with the most revealing view, showing that you're not too worried about what people will think of you or your late-night Netflix decisions. The background also indicates (assuming you don't already live on a beach with an endless horizon) that you love travel and adventure, and are always down to try ~anything~ once.
2. Your style. It takes a lot of precision and confidence in your own tastes to go for crimson walls and perfect symmetry (and even more so to maintain after your initial humble-braggy Instagram). You carry yourself the way only one who truly knows themselves does, and your clothes are more than just a reflection of that: They help you be the strong, bold person you are every single day.
3. Your compassion. If you were to choose a room to have your friend cry over their breakup with you in, you'd want it to be soft and bright, accented by billowy, sheer curtains that loudly whisper, "I AM GENTLE." You are inviting and kind, and the best people realise that your empathy makes you the most gorgeous person ever.
4. Your depth. I mean, look at this room. There is so much going on but it also all completely works. It's a metaphor for you, obviously. People are constantly surprised by you and how you can maintain a great conversation about anything from politics to detailed analyses of the Kardashian empire. Anyone who's ever spent even an hour just talking with you is pretty much immediately smitten.
5. Your balance. You picked a minimalist, earth-toned room that shows off your grounded nature. Nothing about hanging out with you is ever difficult; if anything, you're the person who makes everyone else seem like a flailing hot mess in comparison because you always have a logical solution. You also definitely do a lot of yoga, which adds to the whole "sexy" thing.
6. Your independence. Deep purple is the colour of ~royalty~, and boy, do you coast through life like a kween. You might not have the wealth (yet), but you are entirely self-sufficient and confidently know that, while you may love your partner, you could most definitely "live without them," because you have so much going on in your own life. You respond to breakups by reinventing and improving yourself, which 100 percent makes all your exes miss the hell out of you.
7. Your humour. You picked the brightest, sunniest room of them all, and similarly, you light up everyone's life with your ability to always find a good joke/meme in a bad situation (even in this current news cycle). People are attracted to who they enjoy being around, which you have got down pat.
8. Your creativity. Your room is brimming with books and photos and busy decorations, which is representative of your mind. You are in your own mysterious, introverted world most of the time, making things that people genuinely find impressive. You're the sexy musician trope without the f*ckboy-ness, aka the best.
9. Your ambition. You chose an expensive-looking yet elegant room, free of clutter or anything in the way of you being your best self. You vigilantly pursue everything you want, from a new career to a reasonably priced but lavish brunch. You won't stop until you have either, and your drive is not only inspiring but damn sexy.