Most of us spend the majority of our day at work and it is very important to be happy. Do you find yourself dreading the thought of going into work each morning, but can't figure out exactly what is making you unhappy? Many people ignore the obvious signs of their constant 'off moods' which is why we have narrowed down our top reasons you may be unhappy at work!
1) Your boss sucks! Dealing with a tough boss can really suck the life out of you. You may feel like you are not respected or even belittled at times. This is no way to be treated in any working environment and can really hinder your confidence.
2) You are overworked. If you find yourself coming in early, staying late or taking work home you are clearly being over worked! When your job is interfering with you personal life, it can have a negative impact on your mood and overall health!
3) You are underpaid. You have taken on more responsibility but the pay has not increased! More work and less money can really make one feel undervalued and unhappy!
4) You don't enjoy the work you do. Doing a job you hate can make you feel like you are wasting your life. If you find yourself constantly dreaming about the job you really want to do, it is a clear sign of your unhappiness!
5) You don't get along with your coworkers. Coworkers that you don't get along with can make you feel alone and out of place at work. If you constantly find yourself feeling like the odd man out during work hours, it is the cause of your unhappiness!