Working out at the gym can get boring, we know. If you are looking to switch up your workouts, why not try exercising outside? Here are 7 of our favorite workouts you can do outdoors by yourself or with friends!
1) Play sports! If you want to work out and have a blast at the same time, play sports outside! Volleyball, badminton, tennis are sports that you will look forward to playing!
2) Go on a hike. Hiking is a great way to enjoy nature and exercise at the same time. If you are looking for a way to clear your mind and get your body moving, hiking is the way to go!
3) Ride your bike. If you are looking for a kick ass cardio workout, try riding your bike outdoors! Riding your bike will tone your legs and burn calories, fast but also you can take in the scenery!
4) Run! Running is truly the best (full body) exercise! The best part about running is the ability to customize it to your liking. For instance, if you are looking for a challenge, run up a hill and if you are looking for a mild workout, run at a slower pace.
5) Try outdoor yoga. If you are looking for a workout that is both intense, yet relaxing, try outdoor yoga. Doing yoga outside will help your mind and body connect to nature while getting an amazing workout.
6) Go for a swim. An amazing workout that will give you lean muscles and increase your flexibility. Swimming is also great for those who are looking to stay cool in the hot weather.
7) Rock climb. If you want to build your upper body strength, try rock climbing! It is an intense workout that you can do alone or with friends!