More and more women are now getting married in their thirties. Although there are many advantage of getting married in your thirties, here are our top 5 reasons why it can be super beneficial to wait before tying the knot!
1) You will have had your share of relationship experiences. Chances are, by your 30s, you will have experienced more than one relationship. This will eliminate any curiosities you may have of being with other people.
2) You will have a steady career. Being in your 30s means you will have a steady career and be able to financially stable. This also means that you will look for someone who is in the same position as you.
3) You will know who you truly are. When you are in your 20s, you are still trying to figure yourself out. However, by the time you reach your 30s, you will have a great idea of who you truly are.
4) You will have finished your education. Getting married in your 30s also means that you are completely finished with your education, which will give you a great insight in life.
5) You will know what you want from a relationship. This goes back to point #1, because of being in multiple relationships, you will know exactly the type of relationship you want. You will know what you will and will not accept from your partner.