Body odor is embarrassing AF! No one wants to be known as the 'funky smelling girl'. If you feel like your body is producing a not so pleasant smell, try out top ways to get rid of BO for good!
1) Use anti-bacterial soapInstead of showering using a traditional soap, try using an anti-bacterial soap. Anti-bacterial soaps help to reduce bacterial count which can help eliminate body odor.
2) Wash your clothes oftenWash your clothes after every wear if possible. If you feel that you sweat more than others, try wearing clothes made out of cotton because they are extremely breathable.
3) Cut down on smelly foodRemember the saying "You are what you eat" and to make sure you remain smelling good, cut back on Fish, Red meat, garlic, alcohol, processed and junk food.
4) Apply clinical strength deodorantClinical strength deodorants gives you 2x more sweat protection than traditional deodorants. If you feel like your sweating is constantly out of control, try one of these babies out!
5) Try natural remediesWhen all else fails, try some of our favorite natural remedies to get rid of body odor:Lemon: Cut a few slices of lemon and apply under the arms. Let dry and shower! Repeat until the odor is gone.Tea Tree Oil: Mix water and 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in a small spray bottle. Use as a natural deodorant on the go! Witch Hazel: Take a small cotton ball and soak in witch hazel. Apply under the arms as a replacement for your deodorant.