You probably have heard the importance of exercising for your body and mind. While there are hundreds of benefits of working out regularly, we have listed out top 7 to get you out and moving right now! Check them out and we are confident that you will want to hit up the gym ASAP!
1) Boosts your mood. Exercising regularly stimulates chemicals that helps you feel happy and relaxed. If you want to boost your mood, go for a quick run or take up a workout class!
2) Gives you more energy. You may feel that you are way too tired to work out, but surprising, once you hit the gym, you will feel full of energy. Exercise helps fight fatigue and helps keep you going strong all day long!
3) Helps combat depression. If you are dealing with depression, the last thing you want to do is exercise. But when you work out, your body releases a chemical called 'endorphin' which helps trigger positive feelings and can help you get out of the funk.
4) Makes you more confident. Exercising regularly can improve your confidence because of the results that you see over time. You will look and feel better about yourself if you work out consistently.
5) Helps you sleep better. Moderate to intense workouts can help you sleep better at night! Just remember not to work out too close to your bed time if you want to sleep like a baby!
6) Makes you eat healthy. When you work out hard at the gym, the last thing you want to do is waste all that time and energy by eating junk food. Exercising helps you be more aware of what you put into your body, which makes you make healthier choices.
7) You will feel sooo good about yourself. Working out consistently requires a lot of self-discipline and once you see (and feel) the results, you will start to feel very good about what you accomplished.