What's not to love about your smart phone? You can text, scroll through social media, and even get to new places without ever feeling lost! #lovetechnology
But if you find yourself constantly staring at your phone in social gatherings and unable to put it down for more than 60 seconds, you could be dealing with a serious phone addiction. Here are 7 definite signs that prove that you'd go through withdrawals without your phone.
1) The first thing you do when you wake up is check your phone.Your thoughts: A lot can happen while I was asleep!
2) Forgetting your phone at home literally gives you anxiety."I gotta go back, I gotta go back, I gotta go back..."
3) You constantly check your phone for new emails/messages/likes.And you genuinely get sad when you see nothing new.
4) Your battery is always low....because you use your phone non-stop!
5) ...but it's all good because you never leave home without an external charger. #saved
6) You get super panicky if your phone is out of your sight for more than 5 minutes."GIVE IT BACK!!!!"
7) You take your phone to the bathroom.Enough said.