1) Identify your passion. To follow your dreams, you must identify them first. What is that one thing that you are most passionate about? Figure out the answer and ask yourself "Can I turn my passion into a career/business"?
2) Come up with a plan. Are you currently working at a desk job but looking to follow your passion full-time? Start by creating a plan, which can include things like a timeline for you to quit your job, a certain amount of money you need saved, and how exactly you plan on achieving your desires.
3) Network! A lot of times, people get ahead in life because of who they know, so network your heart out! Call up old friends, attend events and put yourself in front of the right people to ensure you get ahead, fast!
4) Do it on the side. You may be at a point in your life where you are unable leave your desk job, but that should not hold you back from pursuing what you really want. Work on your passion after work, on the weekends and once you start to build momentum, you can quit your desk job and focus all your time and energy obtaining your goals.
5) Go for it! Remember, if you really want something, it is in your hands to make it happen! Work harder than anyone else you know to make your dreams a reality!