- It makes planning a trip easier: Co-ordinating dates and locations with your friends and fam can turn out to be quite a nightmare. More often then not, you end up having to wait to travel to that place you've been dying to go due to a lack of company, or simply not being able to get away from work at the same time.
- You learn a LOT about yourself: Traveling solo gives you an unlimited amount of alone-time. You get to spend hours in picturesque locations, or in quiet cafes, thinking about things and working through your own issues. You can also spend hours sight-seeing and wandering around museums or just chillaxing all day, erryday. Whatever floats your boat.
- You meet new people: When traveling with friends or fam, you're not as open to forming new connections or meeting new people as you are solo. Even if you try, you inevitably end up sticking with the peeps you came with. Solo travel is a fun and spontaneous way to meet new people at bars, cafes and just walking around town. Some of these encounters may even lead to long-term friendships.
- You can spend on the things you want to: You get to decide if you want to splurge on a fancy dinner, save up that money for shopping instead or stay in a cheap hotel so that you can stay at that place longer. All in all, it makes for a much more satisfying experience, lets you stay within your budget and guarantees zero resentment.
- It gives you the chance to face your fears: Traveling alone forces you to face up to your fears and anxieties and helps to overcome them in the process. It might seem scary at first to eat your meals alone and venture into strange cities, but once you tackle your initial uncertainty, you'll start to enjoy how fun and liberating it can be.
- Your planning skills become SO much better: With noone to pick up the slack for you, you have no choice but to take responsibility. Whether it's making a flight on time, booking your hotels, looking after your luggage or planning your sight-seeing itinerary and meals, the success of your holiday depends solely on your organisational skills.
- Zero drama: Being alone equals complete peace. There will be no added stress created by mood swings, misunderstandings, conflicts of interest and other such problems—all things that live and die with involving other people. The only person you need to please is yourself.
- You accomplish more, every day: When you have company, you naturally tend to stay out later and while away more time, making it difficult to wake up early and get the most out of your day. It's also easier to get ready and get out of the house when you don't have to wait for anyone else. On the flip side, if you decide to sleep in one morning, you can do it guilt free.
- You meet hot guys: This is especially a big bonus if you are a single girl. Being alone makes you more approachable and available to flirt with men and to have that oh-so-steamy holiday fling. However, it's important to be cautious while meeting any new people. The best advice is to stick to crowded and public places.
- You get to read more: If you love to read, then your trip alone is the perfect time to finish that book you have been wanting to for so long. You can choose to read by spending a lazy day at your hotel, sipping wine at a quaint bistro or even using your time in transit to get some in.
The Exact Time You Should Eat Dinner to Lose More Weight !!!
Skip all the myths, because this one is approved by scientists.
10 Sex Tips From Bollywood Movies That You Should *Never* Ever Follow!
Disclaimer: Do not take these tips seriously, unless you're in a Bollywood movie.
8 Genius Tricks That'll Help You Lose Weight Every Day!
#3 is something you definitely need to know about!
If You're Big On Italian, You're Going To Love This Place...
Get your Tiramisu spoons ready!
"Whoever Said Feminism Was the Opposite of Femininity?"
Six incredible women share their perspective on the 'F' word...
9 Miraculous Workout Moves to Get the 'Best Body' in 1 Minute!
An ultimate guide to #InstaFitness!
Here Are 12 Funniest Reactions to the Snapchat Fiasco!
Poor or not, we're def rich in humour!
Get a Flat Stomach Super-Quick With This ONE Exercise
Recommended by Harvard doctors, this effective move doesn't even require the gym or any equipments!