Struggling for a way to keep the little ones entertained this rainy half term? Fret not, we've picked the best modern kids films that adults will love just as much (if not more) than the kids.
1. The Jungle Book This sincere and full-hearted adaptation of the classic collection of stories by Rudyard Kipling will hold you captivated (and humming along) from start to finish, with thrilling scenes, beautiful and life-like animations, and a modern take on the familiar soundtrack.
2. The Lego Movie Never mind the kids, frankly it was the film of the year for most adults in 2014. Following Emmet, who's 'just an ordinary guy', as he takes his place as 'The Special' and leads a whole host of superheroes, including Batman, Wonder Woman and God himself. It's simply brilliant.
3. Wreck-It Ralph Ever wondered what goes on behind arcade games when you've stopped playing them? Now you can find out. Turns out its hard being a baddie when you're all goodness at heart, so Wreck-It Ralph takes it upon himself to leave his own game and become a hero elsewhere.
4. Frozen Unless you've been living under a rock for the past year, you'll be pretty familiar with Frozenby now. But for those of you who aren't, it's so much more than just another Disney Princess story. For a start, it's the first one where the two leads are women, who are definitely the ones to save the day. Plus, it had the first female director. Go Frozen.
5. Paddington There's a reason Paddington was the highest grossing British film in 2014, its quite simply brilliant. Starring Hugh Bonneville, Nicole Kidman and Ben Whishaw as the loveable bear from Peru. Over 95 minutes we see him cause havoc, get captured by an evil taxidermist, and eat a lot of marmalade.
6. Finding Nemo Who doesn't love this one? When Nemo gets taken by divers, his dad is on a mission to find him, however far he must go. With a forgetful fish for company, he encounters turtles surfing the East Australian Current, a bunch of vegetarian sharks and some tricky jellyfish. Beautifully done.