1. Need to note down something quickly? Open a temporary notepad by typing "data:text/html, <html contenteditable>" into your browser's address bar.
2. Amplify your phone speaker and boost your smartphone's volume by putting it inside a cup.
3. If you find a locked/lost iPhone or iPad, check if Siri is still enabled on it, ask questions like "Who do you belong to?" Siri will display owner's contact information so that you can help them find their device.
4. When there's no internet and you're getting bored, Google Chrome's error page will generate a free game if you press spacebar to start the T-Rex game
5. Create a pdf or e-book from Wikipedia articles.
6. Watch age restricted videos on YouTube without the hassle of signing in by typing "nsfw" before 'youtube.com'.
7. Take clear zoomed-in shots from your phone by using binoculars.
8. Fill in gift card details to sign up and access free trial versions of Apps. So that you dont have to worry about unnecessary deductions from your account later.
9. Need to study for an important test? Google: "site:edu [topic/subject] exam" to find tons of sample questions from same subject.
10. Save time and know if username is available or taken on popular portals and sites using Namechk.com.
11. Guilty of closing tabs on your browser accidentally? Pin them using this useful feature.
12. Use Google.com/NCR to avoid country specific URL redirect when traveling to a foreign country.
13. Enable phone notifications on your computer using Pushbullet.com. This site will sync your devices so that you don't have to switch between devices every time.
14. Lost your Android phone? Ring, lock or erase data from your phone remotely using Android Device Manager. Ringing works EVEN if your phone is in silent mode.
15. Forgot where you parked your car? Don't worry, Google lets you locate your car now.
17. Talk to a human ASAP when calling a customer care service by logging in to sites like: GetHuman.com to get customer service faster and easier. Keep pressing zero and keep repeating keywords like 'representative' and 'operator'.