- Too.Many.Emotions. You feel everything to strongly – be it love, lust, anger, jealousy or hatred.
- Subsequently, going underground and feeling nothing at all.
- The need to express errrything too explicitly. 'Is it too early to say you set my soul (loins) on fire?'
- Comparing your actual lover to your fictional one and, as result, having unrealistic expectations.
- Resisting the urge to your turn bae into a fictional character. 'He will sound so much sexier in prose.'
- Getting more turned on by intelligence than a surfer's body.
- Having your bae quote your favourite author is your idea of 'talk dirty to me'.
- Finding good grammar incredibly sexy.
- And that makes it almost impossible for you to date anybody who does not have Spelling Bee-level spellings.
- And then there are times you just want to have inane, moronic conversations, and your date thinks the only way he can get into your (Prada) pants is by being deep.
- Having your date pull out a piece of 'poetry' he wrote back in college, because...pants.
- When your lover wants to buy you jewels and your heart says 'Murakami'.
- Generally, going back to your books, because you feel like real life romance is failing you so badly.
16 Things Guys Do in Porn That They Definitely Should Not Do IRL
Mate, can you not go straight for the butt though?
5 Fail Proof Methods to Get Rid of a Hickey Super Fast
No more embarrassing questions
So This is How Hrithik Roshan Proposed to Sussanne Khan, 17 Years Ago
Sussanne looked stunning in a traditional attire at party, they were both invited to. It was at that moment he decided and told his best...
10 Ways Your Relationship With Your Dad Can Affect Your Current Romantic Relationships
Apart from scaring away all perspective boy friends, of course!
12 Shocking Confessions From Women Who Snooped on Their Partners and Didn't Like What They Found
"He was the very definition of naked and afraid."
10 Guys On the Exact Moment Having a Baby Made Them Super Emotional
"I'm pretty sure when she was born my brain melted and my head just evacuated every tear it had. And I never cry."