- Too.Many.Emotions. You feel everything to strongly – be it love, lust, anger, jealousy or hatred.
- Subsequently, going underground and feeling nothing at all.
- The need to express errrything too explicitly. 'Is it too early to say you set my soul (loins) on fire?'
- Comparing your actual lover to your fictional one and, as result, having unrealistic expectations.
- Resisting the urge to your turn bae into a fictional character. 'He will sound so much sexier in prose.'
- Getting more turned on by intelligence than a surfer's body.
- Having your bae quote your favourite author is your idea of 'talk dirty to me'.
- Finding good grammar incredibly sexy.
- And that makes it almost impossible for you to date anybody who does not have Spelling Bee-level spellings.
- And then there are times you just want to have inane, moronic conversations, and your date thinks the only way he can get into your (Prada) pants is by being deep.
- Having your date pull out a piece of 'poetry' he wrote back in college, because...pants.
- When your lover wants to buy you jewels and your heart says 'Murakami'.
- Generally, going back to your books, because you feel like real life romance is failing you so badly.
What Your Astrological Sign Says About What Kind of Ex-Girlfriend You Are
Who hasn't thought about pulling a Scorpio to get over someone?
The 10 Most Stressful Things About Giving a Blow Job
For one, does he have an exit strategy for his orgasm?
What Happens When You Get Pregnant In Your 20s, 30s, 40s
It does come into play when you're expecting.
10 Guys Share the Weirdest Things They've Ever Done With Their Penis
"I convinced all the girls in my class that penises had muscles in them and could pick things up like an elephant trunk."
What to Do When Your Partner Threatens Self-Harm During a Breakup
How to keep yourself — and your partner — safe.