With Father's Day just around the corner, you have a lot gratitude for your Dad. From giving you the perfect advice when you need it to being the first man in your life, your dad is truly amazing! Here are 7 reasons you should appreciate him this Father's Day...and everyday!
1) Always ordering dessert with me.
...and never judging me about it either!
2) Fixing E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in my apartment.
...because there's no way I could have done it by myself.
3) For always making me laugh.
Even with the corny jokes, you always manage to make me LOL!
4) Always giving me more money than you would like to admit.
My credit card thanks you as well.
5) Teaching me how to drive a car.
No way was I going to learn from mom.
6) For forcing me to stay away from that guy.
You were right.
7) For always caring, loving, supporting, understanding and protecting me.
You are my hero!