- Decide to celebrate your new single status with a Parisian vacation, but due to financial limitations, wind up on a trip that's filled not with amorous foreign men but with kids screaming "Helllllo, madam!" in most miserable Mussoorie.
- Wallow in self-pity and listen to every song Adele has ever written.
- Get a cat...then two...then 30.
- Donate all the gifts he bought you to a charity shop only to sneakily buy them back the very next day.
- Immerse yourself in new hobbies—drinking, smoking, and staying out all night—until you not only forget all about him but also almost forget you have a job, leading you to show up for work in a cocktail dress.
- Indulge in retail therapy and buy a designer dress that's so expensive that you will live without electricity for a month.
- Leave him a message to make sure he knows that you're so over him. Then call a dozen more times in the following months to re-emphasise that you're so over him big-time and you just wanted him to know that for sure.
- Rebound with a guy who looks just like your ex…except he's five inches shorter and 50 per cent balder.
- Take a break from the tyranny of male standards of beauty by refusing to remove any of your body hair.
- Show him that you've truly moved on by sleeping with his best friend, his boss, and his favourite cousin.
8 Thoughts Guys Have Right Before Getting a Blow Job
Once he knows a blow job is on the table, it's best not to ask him to solve any complex maths problems.
This Is The Best Way to Get Over a Break Up, According to Science
It's all in the mind, bby.
20 Cringe-Worthy Stories From Parents Whose Kids Walked In On Them Having Sex
Double-, no, *triple*-check that lock.
Having More Sex is Good For Your Career, According to Science
Sleep your way to the top, but not in the usual sense of the phrase.