- Decide to celebrate your new single status with a Parisian vacation, but due to financial limitations, wind up on a trip that's filled not with amorous foreign men but with kids screaming "Helllllo, madam!" in most miserable Mussoorie.
- Wallow in self-pity and listen to every song Adele has ever written.
- Get a cat...then two...then 30.
- Donate all the gifts he bought you to a charity shop only to sneakily buy them back the very next day.
- Immerse yourself in new hobbies—drinking, smoking, and staying out all night—until you not only forget all about him but also almost forget you have a job, leading you to show up for work in a cocktail dress.
- Indulge in retail therapy and buy a designer dress that's so expensive that you will live without electricity for a month.
- Leave him a message to make sure he knows that you're so over him. Then call a dozen more times in the following months to re-emphasise that you're so over him big-time and you just wanted him to know that for sure.
- Rebound with a guy who looks just like your ex…except he's five inches shorter and 50 per cent balder.
- Take a break from the tyranny of male standards of beauty by refusing to remove any of your body hair.
- Show him that you've truly moved on by sleeping with his best friend, his boss, and his favourite cousin.
There's Now a Dating App Exclusively for Married People in India!
Cast your judgment aside!
6 Kinky Sex Ideas From "Fifty Shades of Grey" That Are Actually Worth Trying
It's not all cheesy lines about tantalizing your ~inner goddess~.
What Kind of Bride You Will Be, According to Your Zodiac Sign
If you want a compliment, Leo, just ask.
12 Guys Open Up About What Changed in Their Relationships After They Got Engaged
"It felt like we had sort of joined this secret club..."
What Your Astrological Sign Says About What Kind of Ex-Girlfriend You Are
Who hasn't thought about pulling a Scorpio to get over someone?
The 10 Most Stressful Things About Giving a Blow Job
For one, does he have an exit strategy for his orgasm?
What Happens When You Get Pregnant In Your 20s, 30s, 40s
It does come into play when you're expecting.