- Decide to celebrate your new single status with a Parisian vacation, but due to financial limitations, wind up on a trip that's filled not with amorous foreign men but with kids screaming "Helllllo, madam!" in most miserable Mussoorie.
- Wallow in self-pity and listen to every song Adele has ever written.
- Get a cat...then two...then 30.
- Donate all the gifts he bought you to a charity shop only to sneakily buy them back the very next day.
- Immerse yourself in new hobbies—drinking, smoking, and staying out all night—until you not only forget all about him but also almost forget you have a job, leading you to show up for work in a cocktail dress.
- Indulge in retail therapy and buy a designer dress that's so expensive that you will live without electricity for a month.
- Leave him a message to make sure he knows that you're so over him. Then call a dozen more times in the following months to re-emphasise that you're so over him big-time and you just wanted him to know that for sure.
- Rebound with a guy who looks just like your ex…except he's five inches shorter and 50 per cent balder.
- Take a break from the tyranny of male standards of beauty by refusing to remove any of your body hair.
- Show him that you've truly moved on by sleeping with his best friend, his boss, and his favourite cousin.
Ask These 20 Questions to Get Closer to Your Partner
It's never too late to learn something new about each other.
Stop Everything: This Is Officially the Most Embarrassing Sex Story of All Time
Where do we go from here?
7 Ways Sleeping With Women Changed How I Have Sex With Men
I have way more respect for humping.
9 Hilariously Unsexy Things You Never Knew About Porn
As revealed by a porn star.
5 Bad Habits That Are Slowly Ruining Your Relationship
Delete your account (no, the other one).
An Anonymous Sex Worker Shares the 15 Strangest Things Men Have Asked Her to Do
"[There's a] guy who comes to my apartment Saturday mornings with bagels and lox. His thing is setting up the brunch spread and having sex...