- Attract her with an air of mystery: Nothing appeals to a Scorpio woman more than solving a difficult puzzle and unearthing hidden info. A man who holds back a little about his life and creates an air of mystery is guaranteed to attract her interest. She's likely to want to know more about him. However dishonesty will immediately turn her off.
- Be upfront and truthful: Scorpio women rarely fall in love with someone who has deceived them or lied to them in the past. If they were to ever discover they had been lied to, they'd find it extremely difficult to forgive and forget. On the flipside they have a lot of respect for honesty, which they find an extremely attractive quality in a man.
- Play hard to get: For a man to win a Scorpio girl over, he must make it clear he's attracted to her—but in a very subtle way. Scorpio women love a challenge, and tend to get bored if everything is handed to them on a platter. To keep her hooked, try to wait as long as possible before actually getting physically involved.
- Don't tell her what to do: If a man tells a Scorpio woman what to do, she instantly gets suspicious of his motives and closes her self off. She needs to be free to make her own decisions and wouldn't appreciate too much interference from you if it weren't called for.
- Let your compliments be sincere: A Scorpio girl can see right through the bullsh*t, so if you want to say something nice, make sure you really mean it.
- Deal with her defiance: Scorpio women don't like to show anyone their weak side. If you really want to be romantically involved with her, you should probably know now that they will sometimes masks her sadness and insecurity with a show of anger.
- Make her feel secure: Scorpio women can often be prone to insecurity—it would serve you well to make her feel special, and not test her jealous tendencies by flirting with other women.
- Intelligence matters: According to astrologer Linda Goodman, Scorpio women look for a high degree of intelligence in men to match their own sharp minds. They're also really attracted to strength and masculinity as well (just saying).
10 Guys On the Exact Moment Having a Baby Made Them Super Emotional
"I'm pretty sure when she was born my brain melted and my head just evacuated every tear it had. And I never cry."
10 Guys on What Changed the Most After They Had a Kid
"It took me like a day before I went into dad mode."
5 Things Every Girl Needs to Know Before Getting Into a Relationship
It's high time for you to start doing #4.
5 Next-Level Oral Sex Positions Your Partner Needs to Try on You ASAP
Cancel all your plans tonight