- Attract her with an air of mystery: Nothing appeals to a Scorpio woman more than solving a difficult puzzle and unearthing hidden info. A man who holds back a little about his life and creates an air of mystery is guaranteed to attract her interest. She's likely to want to know more about him. However dishonesty will immediately turn her off.
- Be upfront and truthful: Scorpio women rarely fall in love with someone who has deceived them or lied to them in the past. If they were to ever discover they had been lied to, they'd find it extremely difficult to forgive and forget. On the flipside they have a lot of respect for honesty, which they find an extremely attractive quality in a man.
- Play hard to get: For a man to win a Scorpio girl over, he must make it clear he's attracted to her—but in a very subtle way. Scorpio women love a challenge, and tend to get bored if everything is handed to them on a platter. To keep her hooked, try to wait as long as possible before actually getting physically involved.
- Don't tell her what to do: If a man tells a Scorpio woman what to do, she instantly gets suspicious of his motives and closes her self off. She needs to be free to make her own decisions and wouldn't appreciate too much interference from you if it weren't called for.
- Let your compliments be sincere: A Scorpio girl can see right through the bullsh*t, so if you want to say something nice, make sure you really mean it.
- Deal with her defiance: Scorpio women don't like to show anyone their weak side. If you really want to be romantically involved with her, you should probably know now that they will sometimes masks her sadness and insecurity with a show of anger.
- Make her feel secure: Scorpio women can often be prone to insecurity—it would serve you well to make her feel special, and not test her jealous tendencies by flirting with other women.
- Intelligence matters: According to astrologer Linda Goodman, Scorpio women look for a high degree of intelligence in men to match their own sharp minds. They're also really attracted to strength and masculinity as well (just saying).
10 Mixed Signals Given By Guys Who Don't Really Want to Date You
A li'l lowdown on how to decode them, so that you can get out, pronto!
10 Shocking Reasons Why People Choose to Stay in Abusive Relationships!
...and why they sometimes find it impossible to leave.
5 Fail Proof Methods to Get Rid of a Hickey Super Fast
No more embarrassing questions
7 Reasons The "Honeymoon Phase" Is Actually The Worst
Sweatpants > sweating nervously on the first date.
5 First Date Fails That Turned Into Adorable Relationships
"I ended up running to the restroom in the middle of dinner and projectile vomiting in the bathroom."