Self-proclaimed "sex enthusiast" Brody Jenner very kindly stopped by to give us his very particular advice on how to up your sex game, ditch any bedroom embarrassment and just generally chat about the important stuff, like shaving his balls.
Here's what he reckons everybody needs to know in order to have the best time doing the horizontal tango:
1. Power through the noises and injuries. "Those little awkward moments that happen in the bedroom, let's just say maybe some weird noises or you accidentally bump heads or something like that? Don't sweat it too much, just keep going."
2. But, you know, be safe. "I had a girl almost break her nose in the bedroom one time. She rolled off the bed and hit her head on the counter by the side of the bed and starts crying and I'm just like, 'Oh my god, this was supposed to be a great time'."
3. Handle sex toys sensitively. "Some guys might think 'wait a minute, are you not satisfied with just me, you need to bring a sex toy in?' But if sex toys are a must, then I'd say you have to be open with your partner, talk about it, say you are not being stimulated the way you would like to be stimulated and bring 'em in. You know it's all good."
4. Keep those balls shaved. "Male grooming is a must. I shave, wax, do whatever I gotta do to make that area nice. Get the razor out, shave the balls up (laughs) and… ah I'm such an idiot."
5. Remember that the bedroom is a learning process. "I'm not gonna say that I'm the best lover in the world even now, it's about learning as you go and in the end, who cares? It's supposed to be fun."
6. Be as noisy as you like. "Don't be silent, definitely be vocal in the bedroom, it's just better. That way you know if your girlfriend is enjoying it! That goes for men too. Talking dirty is awesome as well, I'm a big fan of that."
7. Threesomes have to include everyone. "Make sure that you're very attentive to both of them, females or males. But in this camp over here we keep it one male two females."
8. Less is more. "I like it when a girl is very natural and being themselves, and not worrying too much about their appearance. I think it's much sexier when a girl is themselves."
9. Remember, guys are just happy to be having sex. "We're not critical, so don't worry about it! Guys don't care about noises, awkward moments, we're just gonna keep going - we're having sex! The girl should be that way too, and just let it go."
By Jennifer Savin and Brody Jenner
See the full story on Cosmopolitan.co.uk