6 Facts About Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's New Sea-Facing Apartment Worth ₹56 Crores
Bonus: Know the celebs who will be their neighbours!
If you didn't miss the pictures from Mira Rajput Kapoor's lemon-themed baby shower that was celebrated recently, you know that the family is expecting their second baby soon. Shutterbugs are still not over clicking aww-dorable pictures of the soon-to-be two-year-old Misha (or Missy, as her parents call her lovingly), and there's a brand new baby on the way already!
Shahid and Mira plan to live with their expanding family in a new house—and according to a report in DNA—just purchased a sea-facing luxury apartment in Worli, Mumbai. As of now, they are putting up in a flat in Juhu, and have reportedly been hunting for a new house for quite a while now.
Here's all you need to know about their soon-to-be new abode:
1. The actor has bought the sprawling flat for a whopping amount of ₹55.60 crore, which does not include the stamp duty registration fee, worth ₹2.91 crore. Talk about luxury!
2. The duplex is spread over the 42nd and 43rd floors of Tower B of the upscale Three Sixty West apartments, and will have a total area of 801.30 sq m, or 8,625 sq ft.
3. Besides that, Shahid will also be given six car parking spots in the building.
4. The couple will have celebrity neighbours in the likes of Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna (who bought a flat in the same building for ₹27.94 crore in August 2015), and Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (who also own an apartment worth ₹41.14 crore, bought in November 2014).
5. The Three Sixty West is a luxury complex under construction, being built by Oberoi Realty. The twin-tower development will house The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in one, and opulent residences in the other.
6. Currently under construction, this is what Three Sixty West is expected to look like once it is completely built. The skyscraper is built in a manner that each house enjoys a magnificent sea view with utmost privacy.
Is anybody else feeling a pang of envy, just a tad maybe? *sigh*