5 Reasons We Totally Loved the Kapoor & Sons Trailer
We can hardly wait for March 18th!
There has been a lot of buzz about Kapoor & Sons lately...all the photos and Dubsmashes on social media platforms had us waiting eagerly for the official trailer launch! And it didn't disappoint at all. TBH we're actually kinda swooning! That's why we had to do a listing of why we think it's going to be amah-zing!
1) It seems like a kick-*ss' Dramedy—you could call it the Dharma-romcom or a drama-romcom—either way, we are totally sold.
2) Our screen is burning up with Alia Bhatt's sizzling chemistry with Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan. We aren't sure which side to pick just yet!
3) Coming to the boy gang (read Sidharth and Fawad), not only do they look extremely heavenly, their bromance is something that we're totally looking forward to!
4) Two. Words—Rishi Kapoor. How adorable does senior Kapoor look in the movie?! This is the best ensemble cast we've seen post Dil Dhadakne Do.
5) Though Karan Johar movies come with a reputation (read unreasonably perfect families) Kapoor & Sons seems like a more realistic take on life, which we all can relate to.
So have you blocked your date yet?