5 Fun, Super-Interesting Facts You Didn't Know About Nargis Fakhri
Like...she's eaten stuff like chocolate-covered ants, alligators, frogs, snails, etc.
Known for her smokin' hot bod, spontaneity and quirky sense of humour, Nargis Fakhri is pretty much an entertainer and interesting persona. Here are some facts about the actor that may take you by surprise...
1. Nargis was born in Queens, New York on 20 October, 1979. Her father was from Pakistan and mother is Czech.
2. Her parents divorced when she was six years old and her father passed away when she was very young. According to the actor, her childhood was full of 'adversities' and it was a struggle growing up in her neighbourhood.
3. Nargis started working at the age of 15, teaching arts, crafts and ceramics at a summer camp to children. Initially, she was pursuing a degree in psychology and fine arts and wanted to be a teacher. But during her final year, she realised her desire to explore the world, and ventured into modelling to satiate her wanderlust.
4. She participated in America's top model and had a pretty successful modelling career. Apparently, she wasn't much aware about Bollywood and became interested in the industry only after she was offered Rockstar by Imtiaz Ali.
5. The actor is a self-confessed foodie and loves to binge on red velvet cake, gulab jamuns, kheer, bengali sweets. Nargis is quite an adventurous foodie and has apparently eaten crazy stuff like chocolate-covered ants, snails, alligators, frogs, etc.