1. COLORBAR PERFECT MATCH PRIMER, INR850: This oil-free primer, enriched with Vitamin E, doesn't just do its job (which is creating a smooth canvas for make-up to last long), it also tackles redness and masks fine lines.
2. MAC PREP + PRIME FIX+, INR 1,800: A mist that can also prep skin for make-up application, this genie in a bottle (packed with vitamins and minerals, and infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber) soothes and refreshes skin, giving you an instant boost of hydration. Spray it before and after make-up application for a flawless finish.
3. O3+ MATTIFYING & PORE MINIMIZING PRIMER, INR 650: This baby targets the open pores that are stopping you from looking like you have a filter on in real life. The hydrating formula leaves you with a satin finish, making it easy to apply make-up.
4. MAYBELLINE NEW YORK FACE STUDIO MASTER PRIME BLUR PRIMER IN REDNESS CONTROL, INR 650: If you have a redness issue, this (very affordable) buy will take care of that concern, plus prime your face to perfection. The best part, it feels weightless on skin and doesn't clog pores.
5. CHANEL LE BLANC MULTI-USE ILLUMINATING BASE, PRICE ON REQUEST: A concoction of witch hazel extract (which minimises pores), silica and mica powders (that mattify skin), and liquorice extract (it evens out skin tone), this primer leaves face luminous. Bonus: it can be worn under make-up or on its own.
6. EDITOR'S PICK - ELIZABETH ARDEN VISIBLE DIFFERENCE GOOD MORNING RETEXTURIZING PRIMER, INR 2,860: A blend of botanical boosters and Vitamin A, this primer is more like a light serum that instantly rejuvenates tired skin, making it look and feel softer.