1. ENN’s Closet Butter Up Lip Balm, `400: Created with 100% natural ingredients, this balm doesn’t just soothe chapped lips, but also makes them appear plump.
2. Kama Ayurveda Rose Lip Balm, `595: This rich, natural balm is a mix of organic beeswax, almond, cocoa butter, and castor oil... The result: intense nourishment and lips that stay soft and hydrated.
3. Just Herbs Liquorice Shea Lip Balm, `345: Featuring organic cold-pressed oils of avocado, safflower and sweet almond, and shea butter, this balm seals in moisture, healing chapped lips.
4. Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25, `1,400: This stick instantly melts onto lips, forming a veil of soothing moisture.
5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15, `1,080: A year-round treatment, this stick doesn’t just keep your lips moisturised, but also protects them from the damaging effects of UV exposure.
6. Maybelline New York Alia Loves NY Baby Lips, `175: Super-cute packaging aside, this limited-ed lip balm, curated by Alia Bhatt, comes in four vibrant tinted versions that offer 16 hours of TLC.
7. Lakmé Lip Love Chapstick, `150: Packed with SPF 15, this formula keeps your lips hydrated for 22 hours straight.
8. Forest Essential Shea Butter & Pomegranate Lip Cream, `675: This deeply-nourishing treatment protects and enhances skin’s elasticity, and leaves lips with a delicate blush sheen.