1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment, `1,080: This non-greasy cream can deal with pretty much anything you throw at it: rough skin, dryness, and more.
2. Plum Vienna Coffee Hand Cream, `450: Give your hands a caffeine kick with this baby that promises to rejuvenate and refresh tired skin in an instant.
3. Oriflame Milk And Honey Moisturising Hand Cream, `349: The two luxe ingredients in this fragrant offering deliver round-the-clock hydration. Slap it on to keep your hands super-nourished.
4. Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream, `175: Enriched with rose extracts, orange, aloe vera, wheat germ, cocoa butter and almond oil, this formula treats damaged skin, and keeps hands soft. Bonus: the essential oils in the mix instantly calm your nerves.
5. Innisfree Jeju Life Perfumed Hand Cream, `300: This hand cream ensures that your hands aren’t just moisturised, but also stay fragrant all day long. The quick-absorbing formula is perfect for people on-the-go.