1. L’Oréal Professionnel Liss Unlimited Prokeratin Shampoo and Masque, `1,415, available on amazon.in: If you have dull, frizzy, and weak hair, this shampoo and mask duo is just what you need. Its oil incel technology hydrates and moisturises hair while the Polymer AR Technology prevents excess hair humidity and soothes unmanageable hair.
System Professionals Hydrate Shampoo, `1,210, and Conditioner, `1,350, available on amazon.in: Formulated with an Active Moisture Complex and Pro Vitamin B5, the shampoo is a moisturising cleanser that brings dry, damaged hair to life. The conditioner futher locks in moisture without weighing hair down.
3. Sebastian Professional Hydre Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, `1,500 each: If you have dry, chemically-treated hair, you should get your hands on this duo stat. Not only will it moisturise and nourish your hair, but it’ll also make your locks bouncy.
4. Matrix Opti.Long Nourish Protect Hair Shampoo, and Mask, `580: If you have a lot of oil build-up on your scalp, use this shampoo to gently cleanse excess oil. Follow it up with the mask to lock in moisture and provide nourishment to your scalp and hair.
5. Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, `1,980 each, available on amazon.in: Packed with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E, and moisture-attracting red algae, this gentle duo provides hydration, increases your hair’s manageability, smoothness and shine, and is safe for both normal and colour-treated hair.
6. Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Micellar Shampoo, `900, and Conditioner, `840, available on amazon.in: Formulated with Cell Perfector Technology (that softens hair) and Hyaluronic Acid Derivaten (it restores hair structure), the shampoo brings life to your dry locks and also gives it a natural bounce. The spray conditioner is easy to use and doesn’t need to be rinsed off—you can leave it in to treat split ends and frizzy hair.
7. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo, `410: If you have unmanageable and dull hair, this shampoo will not only restore your hair’s keratin,
but also nourish each and every strand. The best part: it’s low on suflates, which means it doesn’t strip natural oils from your scalp and hair.