Cat-eye has changed many a form over the past couple of years, and the AW'19 runways brought to life yet another avatar—extreme, sharp wings that lead up to your temples. And, we have to say, this look is super-dramatic and surprisingly easy to nail. Paired with bare lips, you can cop this trend by using a smudge-proof liner (colour and finish no bar) and add a couple of coats of mascara to lend more edge. See, easy-peasy!
(L-R: Saint Laurent, Saint Laurent, Haider Ackermann)
1. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner, amazon.in, ₹1,360
2. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner, ₹2,400
3. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner, ₹799
2. SKIN SOLUTIONS
Colorbar has just launched the Timeless Lift Range, which features a day-to-night preventive skincare regime. The range—comprising a mist, mask, serum, and day, night and under-eye cream—is packed with Colorbar’s patented VITALIFT and 3P (Preventive, Proactive, Powerful) System with deep-tissue hydration that identifies signs of premature ageing and keeps your skin young and plump. Bonus: it is PETA certified, 100% cruelty-free, and has no parabens.
1. Colorbar Timeless Lift Miracle Pore Minimizng Mist, ₹990
2. Colorbar Timeless Lift Miracle Under Eye Recovery Concentrate, ₹990
3. Colorbar Timeless Lift Miracle Lifting Day Crème, ₹1,350
3. YOUR MOUTH HOLDS THE SECRET TO GLOWING SKIN
We know that facial yoga keeps ’em fine lines and wrinkles at bay, but if it’s glow that you’re after, this easy exercise will help your skin get there. All you gotta do is say all the vowels [A-E-I-O-U] in an exaggerated way, and repeat the roll thrice. This trick improves circulation, which results in brighter, glowing skin!
4. 'MILK-TEA HAIR' IS A THANG!
If you lurve tea, you can now take that obsession to the next level with this cool, new hair trend that’s a rage all over Asia RN. Hashtag #MilkTeaHair is majorly trending on Instagram—a creamy beige shade, falling between light brown and dark blonde. Striking the perfect balance of warm and cool tones, the hair hue adds edge to your average balayage.