The festive season is upon us, and while the Covid-19 pandemic has us stepping out cautiously in the most intimate of gatherings, dressing-up is an art that we can all enjoy. To inspire you with some easy to recreate, stylish dos, we have put together a list of 15 celebrity hairstyles to let your jewellery, outfit and you, SHINE. Sparkle away!
1. A pulled-back french braid is fun and traditional, and it lets your earrings be the star of your outfit.
2. If you are having a bad hair day, or just feeling a tad dramatic, pull it all back in a glamourous, Dynasty-inspired 80s turban (These bbs are quite the rage in 2020 as well).
2. A middle part with soft, natural curls is easy to style and makes the perfect base to show off a stunning headgear.
3. Simply taking your hair half-up is pretty look that can be styled within minutes to compliment your Indianwear outfits.
4. Side-braids or twists, be it on one side or both, add instant glamour to your do.
5. Sweep-back your hair in a low, groomed knot and let your makeup be the focal point.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
6. Carefully tease your front hair and pull them back to create a more textured, dramatic look.
7. Sweep your hair to one side and let it cascade down the front in natural waves.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
8. A voluminous messy bun with carefully teased tendrils framing the face works well for intimate gatherings, as a look that is fuss-free yet striking.
9. Scrunch up your hair with a lightweight gel or mousse for glamourous, beachy waves.
10. For a more groomed look, pin your hair back and loosely crimp it into more defined waves to recreate some old-Hollywood glamour.
11. Pinning fresh flowers into your hair is a simple yet effective way to instantly dress-up your look.
12. Sleek, straight hair down the back and tucked behind the ears is a minimalistic, groomed style that works well with almost any outfit.
13. Pull back your hair in a low ponytail, and back-comb the ends to add volume.
15. Loose, tonged curls are easy to replicate at home and can uplift your look in minutes. All you need is a curling iron and some deft fingers and you are set!