1. The perfect blow-dry Do blow-dries get better then this? Cher's hair was the stuff of every long locked girl's dreams. No parting, no cowlick it just sat perfectly however she flicked it. Basically Victoria's Secret commercial hair before the Angels were even born.
2. The bridesmaid ringletsThird-up with falling ripples of ringlets; Cher's wedding 'do is a 90s signature achieved with old school curling wands. True romance.
3. The flower powerInspiring Leavers' Ball hairstyles all over the globe, Dionne's budding braids were pure flower power. Subtle wasn't exactly her signature, she went all out.
4. The pigtail plaitsTai's cute curlsThey were concealed with these dual French plaits that coiled at the ends. Note the crystal clip, a very post-makeover detail.
5. The undone pineappleRemember the 90s pineapple hairstyle? Too try-hard for Cher. She did her own take on it with this loose, floppy ponytail piled high on the head. Ideal on a day-old blow-dry.
6. The 90s pigtailsAmber gave good hair, didn't she? These ultra-high pigtails juxtaposed against an edgy short fringe were more a fashion statement than her outfits.
7. The preppy ringletsAmber could do preppy, too. These corkscrew coils falling from a high ponytail were almost as on point as her lip liner.
8. The box braidsPractical and low maintenance yet oh-so-stylish, Dionne's iconic box braids are making a major comeback as we speak.
9. The side partingNo Cher, your hair didn't get flat, it was actually pure perfection, not least for the side swept section that's inspired the extreme low-parting trend today.
10. The half-upOh the classic half-up, half-down 'do. So simple yet so effective. Cher nailed it with plenty of root lift and those little side strands that will forever haunt us from the 90s.
11. The bow TaiTai's 'Clueless' self-styling led to some inspired hair accessories. This little scarf tied in a bow offset her curls a treat.
12. The lycra headbandPart preppy, part sports chic; Cher did CBA hair days with ease courtesy of a coloured lycra headband. Love.
13. The supersized bunCher knew how to get high with her hair, this grip-secured supersized bun defied gravity. Understated glamour at its best.
14. The bed headIf our hair looked this full and glossy come bedtime, we'd be transfixed with our reflection, too.