It's almost mid week time, and ours has been a pretty snoozy one so far. We're catching up on work and waiting for the weekend to get here already.
Things don't work the same way in the life of Bollywood celebs though, especially if you happen to be royalty as well, like Kareena Kapoor Khan. We decided to brighten up our day by taking a sneak peak to see what she was upto this week, and boy! was it power packed, much like Kareena herself.
Here's just a few of the fabulous things she was upto in the last few days.
1. She started the week by attending her BFF Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's wedding reception
As we all know the Bollywood wedding of the year happened last week, and Kareena was there with hubby Saif, sister Karisma and baby Taimur. Boy was she looking hot. Take a look.
Looks like the rest of Bollywood had a blast partying with Kareena as well (I mean, who wouldn't?) Check out these fab videos of her posing with Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor:
Aww, Arjun Kapoor seems be super happy about finally getting a picture with the couple as well.
2. She hit the gym to give us some serious #bodygoals
Looking as hot as Kareena does takes some serious dedication, and Bebo decides to show us just how it's done. Once she was done paryting the night away at Sonam's reception, Kareena was back at the gym,the next morning, working on her smoking bod and to burn those calories. You go girl!
3. She celebrated her manager and close friend Poonam Damania's birthday with whom she shares a warm and trusting relationship
Isn't that just so sweet and touching?! It seems like they had a lot of fun as well! We kinda wish we could have joined them.
4. Kareena then headed to a Unicef Global discussion as a celebrity advocate.
Is there anything this lady cannot do?! Dressed to the nines and making her voice heard, Kareena did her bit as a celebrity advocate for the #everychild AliveUnicef campaign.
Just listen to her fabulous message in the following video:
Talk about taking up for the right causes.
5. She was also spotted spending some family time with baby Taimur and her sister Karisma Kapoor.
6. Since we had not finished drooling over her look from Veere Di Wedding, she decided to show us how it's done.
Talk about giving us the best makeup tutorial ever! A fan account posted this video of Kareena with make-up artist Mickey Contractor, showing us how he created her look from her upcoming 'Bhangra Ta Sajda' song.
Excuse us while we go take extensive notes.
So that pretty much rounds up Kareena's week so far. We don't know about you, but we are totally inspired to hit the gym, take up a cause and look fab, all in one day.