1. Wearing a low bun to avoid hair dents.
There’s speculation that Meg’s signature loose hairstyle serves another purpose: she can easily unpin it at night, and avoid those annoying, unwanted bumps.
2. Using a clutch to conceal cleavage.
Princess Diana whipped out this clever move to prevent nosy -photographers from snapping revealing pics.
3. Hiding weights in their hems.
Stewart Parvin, one of Queen Elizabeth II’s couturiers, says he sews them into HRH’s clothes to prevent unfortunate wind-related wardrobe malfunctions.
4. Buying their shoes a size too big.
‘What blisters?’—Meg, when she wears roomy heels that don’t rub her skin.
5. Sneaking out in a bodysuit instead of a blouse.
The Duchess of Sussex is very busy and doesn’t have time to tuck in her tops, TYVM. Enter: this number that stays the hell in place.