Ever since her marriage to Prince Harry, Megan Markle has done a fabulous job of adopting the royal dress code. Be it stylish hats, monochrome outfits or modest dresses, she seems to have taken it all in her stride. But, before the Duchess there was the actor who was known for her cool and edgy Hollywood red-carpet appearances. Take a look at some throwback pictures of Megan and the timeline of some of her older and bolder fashion choices.
1. At a 2006 Coach party in East Hampton.
2. 2006 charity event for The National Kidney Foundation in California.
3. 2007 pre Golden Globes party.
4. 2010 event at the Chateau Marmont in LA.
5. 2012 at an event in LA.
6. 2012 Golden Globes after party at the Beverly Hilton.
7. 2012 at an event in LA.
8. 2012 at a USA Network event in NYC.
9. 2012 Walking the red carpet at Suits fashion show at the High Line in NYC.
10. 2012 arriving at the Rising Stars Producers Ball in Toronto.
12. 2012 GQ party in LA.
13. 2013 Golden Globes party in LA.
14. 2013 ELLE's Women in Television Celebration at The Soho House in Hollywood
15. 2013 on the red carpet for a Screen Actors Guild Awards pre-party.
16. 2013 USA Network event in New York.
17. 2013 at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto.
18. 2013 at a dinner in NYC.
19. 2014 backstage at the Herve Leger By Max Azria fashion show.
20. 2014 at a Fashion event in NYC.
22. 2016 on the red carpet at an E! event
23. 2016 at Rockefeller Center Studios in New York