We see Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput walking hand in hand at award functions and rushing in and out of the airports. The couple is happily married for two years and now have a beautiful baby, Misha. Let's go through these lesser known facts about Mira Kapoor, or as Shahid likes to call her, '#BabyWife'.
1. The first thing that we came to know about Mira Rajput was that she was an English (Hons) student at Lady Shri Ram college. But, what we didn't know was that she had bagged 10th position in the Common Admission Test of English(CATE), an entrance exam for Delhi University.
2. Mira interned with the United Nations and went to Singapore for an exchange program.
3. She is a former resident of Chhatarpur, Delhi and basically hails from Punjab. The star-wife has two sisters and is a middle child.
4. Mira is a fitness enthusiast. She hired a celebrity fitness instructor after moving to Mumbai and was often seen in the same gym as Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone and other major Bollywood celebs.
5. While Shahid is known for his killer dance moves, Mira is a music-lover. Her choice of music is mostly western, and her faves include Avil Lavigne, Beyonce and Demi Lovato. Via