After a 17 year long hiatus, the Miss World crown is back in India. Beauty with brains, Manushi Chhillar made all the Indians proud by winning the 67th edition of the Miss World pageant at China's Sanya City Arena.
Here are 6 facts you probably didn't know about the girl whose name is on everyone's lips:
1. Manushi hails from Haryana but she did her schooling from St. Thomas school, New Delhi.
2. She is currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery at Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonipat.
3. The 20-year old is a trained Kuchipudi dancer.She was trained by the legendary dancer couple, Raja and Radha Reddy and Kaushalya Reddy.
4. She has also attended the National School of Drama.
5. Manushi was a co-winner of the Beauty with a Purpose competition and she chose to support Project Shakti. The campaign's objective was to spread awareness about menstrual hygiene, for which she visited 20 villages and helped over 5,000 women.
6. She was trained for the pageant by Femina Miss India 2002 winner and Bollywood actor, Neha Dhupia.
[twitter ]https://twitter.com/ManushiChhillar/status/931918668526534656[/twitter]\Source: Wikipedia