Sonam Kapoor is one person who loves to surprise when it comes to her sartorial style. And the Cannes Film Festival red carpet has been her favourite playground when it comes to experimenting with different kinds of looks. She's not only brought the best of international couture to the annual festival, but has also taken the most fabulous ensembles from Indian couturiers to the global platform.
And just like every year, this Cannes Film Festival was no different. The gorgeous actor gave us the best of both worlds, leaving us wanting for more.
Here are all of her look from the festival this year:
1. She started out her press rounds in a futuristic sari by Rimzim Dadu paired with Suhani Pitte earrings.
2. To fulfill her brand commitments, Sonam chose another Indian designer. This time an Anamika Khanna couture ensemble.
3. She made her first appearance on the red carpet dressed in a fabulous Ralph & Russo gown... And it was just first of many fab looks she wore from the designer at the festival.
4. Another day, another Ralph & Russo look. She seems to be a fan of the cape detail, makes her look like a superhero, doesn't it? That aside, how fabulous does she look in white!
5. For the press meet and greet on her second day at the festival, she again wore a couture Ralph & Russo dress with a plunging neckline. Again, chic and impactful!
6. Dressed in another gorgeous Ralph & Russo black gown, Sonam attended the Chopard party. No points for guessing, the jewels were courtesy Chopard. With all due respect to that gown, it's that diamond necklace we can't take our eyes off from... Although, it all works together because it's Sonam Kapoor!
And now, we're waiting for what Sonam would wear to the prestigious amfAR Gala, for which Aishwarya bowed out of due to her film commitments in India, making way for the most stylish actor in Bollywood!